Effective Date: Sep 27, 2018
- Information We Collect
- Use of Your Information
- Sharing Your Information
- Your Video Data
- Your Account and Profiles
- Your Controls and Choices
- Third-Party Content, Links, and Plug-Ins
- Children’s Privacy
- Data Security, Integrity, and Retention
- Comments and Questions
1. Information We Collect
Information You Provide
We collect information from you in connection with the Services, including:
- Activity information: When you access or use the Services on one or more devices, request information from us, sign-up for our newsletters or email list, access an offer we may provide, participate in a mwatchonline.com sweepstakes or other Promotions, fill out a survey, post content or comments to the Services, request customer support or otherwise contact us, we may collect information including your email address, postal address, and telephone or mobile number.
- Digital Retailer account information: When you connect a Digital Retailer to the Services we may collect identifying information about you, such as your user ID or username, from that platform, as well as information about your interactions with the Digital Retailer account, including your videos associated with that Digital Retailer Account.
- Social media or other third-party service account information: When you log in, access, or otherwise connect the Services to or through a social media or another third-party service (e.g., another video service), we may collect certain information about you from that service, including your email address, telephone number, birthdate, user ID or username, and password associated with that service. Subject to choices you have made in your registration with, and privacy settings on, such social media or other third-party services we may also receive information about you, such as your public profile information, photos, pages you have “liked”, and other account and profile data.
- Public Information. When you publicly post or share comments, content, or other information to the Services, we may collect information about you that accompanies such posts, including your user ID, or username, email address, and avatar.
Information Automatically Disclosed
We may use a variety of technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, local shared objects (Flash cookies), HTML5 cookies, application program interfaces, software development kits, or other technologies to automatically collect certain information about visitors to, and users of, the Services, as well as users who interact with our emails and online and mobile advertisements. For example, the information we may automatically collect may include, but is not limited to:
- Technical and device information, including your browser or device type, the unique identifier of any of your computer(s), mobile device(s), or another device (s) used to access or use the Services, IP address, mobile device model, mobile device operating system, and streaming URL.
- Usage information, including the date and time you visit the Services, the areas or pages of the Services that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Services, the number of times you return to the Services, other site or app usage data (such as when you link to a Digital Retailer or other third-party service), and emails or other communications that you open, forward or click-through to our Site. If you access your mwatchonline.com account on multiple devices or browsers, we may associate your usage information across one or more devices with your mwatchonline.com account.
- Video activity information, such as your video titles, video descriptions (e.g., episode, or genre descriptions), and other video activity information, such as your video browsing or search history; your video views; your video purchases, rentals, or redemptions; and your engagement with videos (e.g. your video favorites).
- Location information, when you access or use the Services, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with the Services (including through beacon technologies) or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by applicable law.
We may also use Service Providers to support the Services, better understand how you are using the Services, deliver and improve the Services and related content, personalize your experience, communicate with you and respond to and process your requests and orders, and help us serve more personalized advertising to you on the Services and third-party sites and apps.
Information from Other Sources
Combination and Tracking of Information
We may combine, link, and track the information we receive from and about you through your access or use of the Services, as well as the information that we may collect and acquire: offline, across computers, mobile or other devices (such as tablets, set-top-boxes, or over-the-top devices (e.g., Roku)) that you may use, your public information from social media and other third-party services, and from other sources.
2. Use of Your Information
We may use the information we collect from or about you for any of the following purposes:
- To enhance your experience and provide you with customized content and messaging on the Services, including providing you with personalized or localized content, recommendations about videos and other features on the Services that you might enjoy, and to identify and link to your account across devices that you may use to access the Services;
- To provide you with personalized offers and advertising on and off the Services, including via email, in-app messaging or push notifications, or across other websites, mobile applications, devices, social media or third-party services that you use;
- To contact you with information, newsletters, promotional emails, in-app messages, push notifications, promotional opportunities, advertisements, or consumer surveys from us and/or on behalf of Digital Retailers, Participating Studios, and our other partners, and affiliates;
- To administer Promotions that you have chosen to participate in;
- To provide, optimize, measure, or improve the Services, content, products, videos, and operations;
- To use your data in an aggregated or de-identified format for analytical, demographic, marketing, or other similar purposes;
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may in our sole discretion violate our policies or be illegal;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; and
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
3. Sharing Your Information
We may share the information we collect from and about you in the following ways:
- With Digital Retailers: We may share your information with Digital Retailers that you connect with the Services. This includes, but may not be limited to, Apple, Amazon, Google, Vudu, Microsoft Movies & TV, and FandangoNOW, or any future participating Digital Retailers. Digital Retailers that receive your data will use such data in accordance with their respective privacy policies.
- With Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party Service Providers that assist us with certain aspects of the Services, including customer service, analytics, marketing, advertising, and operation of the Services. These Service Providers may use the information to provide the support functions or services requested by mwatchonline.com, but not for other purposes.
- Business partners and other third parties: We may share information collected from or about you with carefully selected companies, including advertisers, content licensors, distributors, and other companies that are not affiliated with us, including to provide you with marketing, promotional, updates, and other offers. We will not share personal information with these third parties without your consent.
- Other: We also may share your information as disclosed to you at the time of collection with your consent.
4. Your Video Data
With your consent, nmobilephone.com may share personal information regarding your nmobilephone.com account, together with your video titles, descriptions, and other video activity information (collectively, “Video Data”) with:
- Each Digital Retailer to which you connect your nmobilephone.com account and its service providers;
- Participating Studios and their affiliates and service providers; and
- Service Providers of nmobilephone.com
You further understand that:
5. Your Account and Profiles
To help you access your nmobilephone.com account easily from any of your devices, we use technology that allows us to recognize you so that you do not need to log-in to your account each time you use the Services. If you no longer want us to identify you in this manner, you can log-out of the Services on the applicable device.
You may set up one or more profiles in your nmobilephone.com account to create separate, customized experiences within the Service, including personalized recommendations and separate watch histories. You understand that if you allow others to access your nmobilephone.com account, they will be able to view and modify any profiles associated with your account. As the account holder, you are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account, as well as the usage by those with whom you allow shared access.
6. Your Controls and Choices
In addition to the controls and choices we provide you over Video Data, we provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use, and sharing of your information in connection with the Services. In accordance with applicable law, such controls and choices may include:
We provide you with choices to opt out of receiving certain types of marketing messages. To opt-out, you may use one of these methods:
- Electronic Promotional Offers. When you register for the Services, you may choose to receive emails from us with updates, offers, and other information related to the Services. If you do not want to receive such emails you may click on the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email. Even if you unsubscribe from receiving such marketing emails, we may still send you transactional emails.
- Push Notifications: When you use the nmobilephone.com app, you may choose to receive push notifications. To control whether you receive push notifications, you may adjust your settings on your mobile device.
7. Third-Party Content, Links, and Plug-Ins
The Services may contain links to other sites and applications not owned or controlled by us and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites and applications. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our sites or applications and to read the privacy policies of other sites and applications that may collect your personal information.
Independent of the ability to use a social or other third-party service to login or access the Services, nmobilephone.com may also offer you the specific ability to interact with social media services on or through the Services, including through plugins, widgets, iFrames, software development kits, or application program interfaces (collectively, “Social Plug-Ins”). These Social Plug-Ins may allow mwatchonline.com and/or the applicable social media service to receive data from or about you. In some cases, we may know that you clicked on a Social Plug-In, such as a Facebook or Twitter Follow button, or receive other information from the social media services. Similarly, if you have previously provided personal information to a social media service operating a plug-in on the Services, then such social media service may recognize you on the Services.
8. Children’s Privacy
You must be at least 13 years of age (or older if necessary to satisfy the age of majority in your jurisdiction) to register for the Services and create an account. The Services are not intended to be used by children without the involvement and approval of a parent or guardian who is a registered user of the Services.
9. Data Security, Integrity, and Retention
11. Comments and Questions